Saturday 9 April 2011

Today is a better day

I'm not feeling as angry today. A little sad maybe, but it's not as intense as it has been.

I really just want to move past. How it is now is how it's always been and how it will always be. She wasn't meant to be a mother. Even today, with my brothers children, she brags about not wanting to take care of them and that he has to quit his job to take care of them himself. They all live together and the oldest boy has autism. It's quite sad. I'll hope and pray those two children get the love and care they each deserve. I don't think it'll happen in that family.

I have a beautiful life. I have a husband and two daughters .. and they all love me. I don't want to be constantly consumed with this as it takes away from them. They deserve the best me ...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment