Thursday 28 April 2011

Gratitude

My quote for today..

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." 
 Melody Beattie

I had a great night sleep last night! I could do without the dismal weather, but with May on the horizon so it won't last forever.

I'm making changes again! I'll start small. Today I will drink more water and stay away from wheat products. I want to be the best me physically, emotionally and mentally. I have a plan! I'm going to make a small change every couple of days...like everything else in life...it all adds up.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment