Tuesday 21 June 2011

The new us!

Hubby and I have set some new goals..and this last week has been great!

We've joined the gym, and have gone faithfully everyday since. Even decided to wake up early and work out at 6:00 in the morning! This still shocks me! ;)

Part of the new us, is me quitting smoking. I'm whiny today. And so tired. The bit of energy I get from working out is short lived. The upside is how quickly that will turn around. I've quit so many times, I have the timeline of healing and what comes next down to a fine art.

I figure if I write about how uncomfortable this quitting business is, I'll use it to remind me not to ever start again... when the going gets tough. I see my therapist tomorrow and I plan on using OEI to deal with the anxiety and the manic feeling that comes with quitting smoking. I honestly can't stand the early part, so why I keep starting over again is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment