Saturday 25 June 2011

500 Days!

Actually 500 days sober was 6 days ago. But I'm posting it  now.

Hubby and I have managed to get ourselves to the gym for 10 consecutive days and I am super proud of both of us. I have plans to see a personal trainer this week to set some fitness goals for myself and hubby is deep into research for his. I'm loving our new focus! It's only been a week and a half into "project energy shift" and we both notice some changes. Just goes to show what you can accomplish if you just DO!

Talking about and wishing for change doesn't yield results. I'm excited to see how life evolves and improves for us in the next while. We made a deal to go the entire summer and then reassess all things then.

As far as not smoking...tomorrow is a week. I haven't been the easiest person to live with, but I really am trying to keep the crazy levels to a dull roar. The gym is helping. I'm sure I would be a lot worse without the exercise!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment